Department of Aviation
The Cambridge-Dorchester Regional Airport’s mission is to serve the air transportation and service needs of Dorchester County and the Regional Area by safely Providing, Operating, Promoting, Developing and Maintaining modern and efficient facilities and amenities for the traveling public in accordance with all Federal and State Aviation Regulations and Federal, State and Local laws.
- To provide protection of Airport users through safety and security policies.
- To achieve superior maintenance efficiency and reliability, while protecting the environment.
- To understand and exceed the needs and expectations of pilots, passengers, airport businesses and customers.
- To practice prudent commercial principals to ensure competitive costs and adequate funds to support future growth.
- To achieve proper balence between revenue maximization and fairness with customers.
- To develop and foster outstanding airport professionals within an exceptional airport team.
- To actively participate in County goals in alignment with the future growth of Dorchester County.
- Assist with investigating funding sources for permanent extension of water and sewerage service to airport.
- Assist with railroad realignment and runway extension construction.
- Assist with easements, land acquisitions and deed restrictions for properties around airport.
Cambridge – Dorchester Regional Airport
5263 Bucktown Road
Cambridge, MD 21613